Symantec Code Signing Certificates
Protect your software, your clients and your reputation with a code signing certificate from Symantec.
If you are a distributor or a developer, code signing is a must. Without it, your code could be tampered with and your customers will see the off-putting ‘unknown publisher’ warning.
By signing your software, clients will have the confidence to open it. And with a code signing certificate from Symantec – the number one name in online trust – you’ll not only be protecting your reputation. You’ll be enhancing it too, maximising the distribution of your code.
Is a Symantec code signing certificate right for you?
Contact one of our friendly digital certificate expertsand find out if this is the right choice for your business. We’re all SSE+ accredited which means we’re official experts in this certificate and the rest of the Symantec range. If you’re in a rush, you might prefer a quick read of our code signing FAQ.
Benefits and features
- Secure your code and maximise its distribution.
- Time stamp your files to keep them signed after your certificate has expired.
- Get Organisation validation for proof of your code’s origination.
- Digitally sign 32-bit and 64-bit user-mode (.exe, .cab, .dll, .ocx, .msi, .xpi, and .xap files) and kernel-mode software and Silverlight® 4 applications with Microsoft Authenticode.
- Get exclusive benefits from SSL247, including a personal account manager, a MySSL® account and our 30 day money-back guarantee.
For .exe, .cab, .dll, .ocx and .xpi files
For .jar files and Netscape objects
Microsoft VBA avec Office
For VBA macros and objects files for Microsoft Office
Compulsory for .air and .airi files
Make the right choice, with SSL247
SSL247 is a leading digital certificate provider. Our SSE+ accredited consultants are here to help you make the right choice for your business. Our advice is completely impartial and we’re officially recognised as Symantec experts. You can speak to a friendly consultant now on +353 1 525 5930.
Price - 1 year: €489 | 2 years: €889 | 3 years: €1109