Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) by Sectigo
Sectigo Certificate Manager is the cloud-based platform that gives you complete visibility and lifecycle control over any certificate in your environment. It provides the tools, support, and capabilities to reduce risk, quickly respond to threats, and control operational costs.
Sectigo: By The Numbers
Want to know more about the Sectigo Certificate Manager?
Simplify issuance and deployment and spend less time manually managing certificates. Automation in website security helps enterprises maintain control while keeping secure and compliant. Workflow automation has become a necessity for administrators and it enables them to:
- Save time
- Reduce costs
- Minimize human errors
- Improve business efficiency
- Provide critical detection for misconfigured certificates
- Identify potential security vulnerabilities
- Assign each certificate and server a grade
- Receive remediation action plans
Make the right decisions to protect your environment with real-time visibility: Through comprehensive scanning, you can discover all certificates in your environment regardless of the Certification Authority (CA).
- Quickly scan your private and public networks
- Detect all SSL/TLS certificates currently in use regardless of the issuing CA
- Identify important configuration details
- Data is presented to you in an organized and intuitive management dashboard
- Receive custom notifications for in-console alerts or by email
- Create detailed reports that include upcoming expiration, key length, hashing algorithms and more
- Unexpected down time from certificate expiration is prevented through notifications and console alerts
- Instant Issuance - Instantly issue DV, OV, or EV SSL certificates for any pre-validated domain. Role-based user access enables individuals or teams with the ability to issue certificates across the organisation
- Configuring & Installation - Automatic configuration and installation of certificates using SCEP, REST, or EST to automate certificate deployment across the network
- Remediation - Real-time alerts enable administrators the ability to spot potential weaknesses and remotely fix or revoke certificates as necessary
- Renewals - Certificates can be manually renewed or set for automatic renewal to avoid unintended expirations or downtime
Code Signing certificates are used by software developers to digitally sign applications and software programmes to prove that the file a user is downloading is genuine and has not been compromised. The Certificate Manager platform has both a hosted and cloud-based service that provides a fast and simple interface through which developers can upload, sign and quickly collect their signed software.
- Ensure certificate keys are securely stored and available only to authenticated users
- Help mitigate the risk of accidental loss or theft
- Protect users from downloading compromised software
Why choose SSL247® as your service provider?
Our accumulated portfolio of awards and accreditatuions mean our trusted consultants are the leading web security experts in Europe who have satisfied numerous high profiled clients over the years. By choosing SSL247® as your MPKI providing specialist, your organization will gain the same comprehensive level of support we’ve become renowned for as well as privileged access to exclusive market leading benefits including:
- Bespoke and impartial consultations from our team of accredited consultants
- 10+ years of multi-award winning experience and expertise
- Multi-lingual support from dedicated account managers
- FREE security assessment to ensure your online business continuity is secured
Get in touch with one of our experts today
For more information regarding the MPKI service and how it could benefit your business, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our trusted consultants for a FREE no commitment consultation: