Secure Site EV with SAN
Extended Validation is the most trusted sign of online security – one 93% of online shoppers want to see.
Extended validation activates the ‘green bar of trust’ in your customers’ browsers.
Benefits and features
- Extended validation - consumers’ preferred sign of online security
- Worldwide trust and recognition of the Symantec name
- Seal-in-search technology, making your business stand out in search engine results
- Free Norton Secured Seal – the site seal that consumers want to see
- Free daily malware scanning, protecting your customers and your reputation
- Up to 256-bit SSL encryption
- Vulnerability Assessment, strengthening your site’s security
- Unlimited reissues, free
- Universal compatibility with all browsers, mobile phones and devices
- $1,750,000 warranty
- Exclusive extras from SSL247®, including a SSE+ accredited account manager, our 30 day money-back guarantee and a MySSL® account
- Save time and money by buying for several years! By buying for 2 years, you would spend less time managing your certificates and your cost per year would drop from € 1,035 to € 967.5
This certificate’s Seal-in-Search technology will drive new custom to your website from search engines by displaying the Norton Secured Seal next to your url in search results.
We are official Symantec experts, here to help
We are proud to have a team of SSE and SSE+ accredited experts to share their knowledge and expertise on Symantec's web security solutions. We’re a friendly bunch too, who pride ourselves on our customer service. Why not get in touch today – and find out if the Secure Site EV certificate has all your security needs covered?
The new Vulnerability Assessment and you
All our Symantec SSL certificates now come with a built-in Vulnerability Assessment as standard. This must-have feature will quickly identify your website’s most critical vulnerabilities - the ones that could be exploited by hackers.
"Symantec works with partners who have experience, professionalism and a track record of excellent customer service. SSL247 exceeds all of our requirements in these areas."
Cathal Moyne, Symantec