Secure Site Wildcard
Along with this certificate's Organisation Validation comes the latest seal-in-search technology and daily malware scanning. This great combination will work together to protect your site/s and assure your customers that your business is trustworthy from the minute you pop up in their search engine results.
Seal-in-Search technology comes as standard with the Secure Site Wildcard. It displays the Norton Secured Seal next to your URL in search results - marking you as a business to trust.
Benefits and features
- Secures unlimited subdomains (based on your top-level domain name) with encryption of up to 256-bit. Contact us to find out how you can guarantee a minimum of 128-bit encryption
- Organisation validation
- Norton Secured Seal with seal-in-search technology to maximise click-throughs and conversions
- Daily to show your customers you are committed to keeping them safe
- $1,500,000 warranty
- Free and unlimited replacements
- Universally works with all browsers, mobile phones and devices
- Many other added benefits, exclusive to SSL247® customers, including a personal account manager, a free MySSL® account and our 30 day money-back guarantee. Contact us to find out about the other benefits you'll be entitled to
How the Secure Site Wildcard works
By using the wildcard notation (*. before your domain name) you can extend SSL security to unlimited sub-domains. Take a look at the example subdomains, for a widcard issued to *.ssl247.ie, below.
Need stronger encryption or a more visible sign of security?
But, if it's a more visible sign of security you need, go for a certificate with Extended Validation. EV will trigger the green address bar in your customers' browsers and show them, in an instant, they are safe on your site/s. For both ECC and EV, choose the Secure Site Pro EV with SAN.
The power of the Symantec name
As the world leader in online trust, Symantec (formerly VeriSign) could be your most powerful marketing tool – giving you the edge and your customers the assurance they need to transact on your site. Contact us and find out if Symantec SSL is right for your business.
SSL247® is an official expert on the Symantec range
At SSL247®, all of our friendly SSL consultants are SSE/SSE+ accredited - and that means they're officially recognised as experts on the Symantec SSL range. If you are unsure if this Wildcard certificate is right for you, we are here to help. You can visit our wizard or call us now for impartial SSL advice. When you call we promise you won't be placed on hold or into an automated service - your call will be answered by a member of the team who'll be pleased to help.
"Symantec works with partners who have experience, professionalism and a track record of excellent customer service. SSL247 exceeds all of our requirements in these areas." Cathal Moyne, Symantec
Need more info about SSL? Have a look at the SSL certificates section of our Knowledge Base.