How to manage to create a Certificate Signing Request for Apache Ensim Web Server ?
To generate a CSR in Apache Ensim Web Server, please follow these steps:
1. Log in to the Site Administrator and select the site you want to manage. Click on "Services".
2. Click on the box Actions next to Apache Web Server.
3. Choose SSL Settings in the Apache Web Server Manager.
4. Click "Generate". Fill in the information required. Your Common Name will be filled in automatically. Click Save.
Common Name – Must match the URL you plan to secure exactly – is usually your fully-qualified domain name, e.g., devel.ssl247.ie or mail.devel.ssl247.ie). Remember the www. Is important – include it if you want to secure https://www.yoursite.com & exclude it if you want to secure https://yoursite.com
Company - The legal (officially registered) name of your organization/company include Inc., LLP., Pvt, Plc. Ltd. SARL., etc
Organization - The name of your department within the organization (this is often "IT," "Web," or is just left blank).
City - The city or town in which your organization is located.
State/province - The state in which your organization is located.
Country - Click here for the official list of ISO country codes for this field.
5. CSR and RSA Key are generated; both are necessary for the installation of the certificate.
6. Save and open the CSR file and copy/paste the entire contents (including the BEGIN and END tags) into our order form.