Create a Certificate Signing Request for DirectAdmin Web Control Panel
In order to generate a CSR on Direct Admin Web Control Panel, please follow these steps:
1. Logon as user admin on your Control Panel.
2. Modify the Access level from Admin Level to User level by clicking in the Access Level menu on the right on User Level.
3. Click on SSL Certificates in the Advanced Features box.
4. Select the option Create a Certificate Request.
5. Fill in the required details about your company:
Common Name – Must match the URL you plan to secure exactly – is usually your fully-qualified domain name, e.g., devel.ssl247.ie or mail.devel.ssl247.ie). Remember the www. Is important – include it if you want to secure https://www.yoursite.com & exclude it if you want to secure https://yoursite.com
Company - The legal (officially registered) name of your organization/company include Inc., LLP., Pvt, Plc. Ltd. SARL., etc
Company division - The name of your department within the organization (this is often "IT," "Web," or is just left blank).
City - The city or town in which your organization is located.
State/Province - The state in which your organization is located.
2 Letter Country Code - Click here for the official list of ISO country codes for this field.
6. Click Save.
8. Make a copy of the Request part and the Private Key.
7. Copy/paste the entire contents of the Request part (including the BEGIN and END tags) into our order form.