Create a Certificate Signing Request for Lotus Domino 6.0, 7.0 or 8.0
In order to generate a CSR for Lotus Domino 6.0, 7.0 or 8.0, please follow these steps:
1. From the main menu, select Create Key Ring.
2. Fill in the form, ensuring you select 2048 for the Key Size.
3. Click to continue. You will now get confirmation that the key ring has been created.
Common Name – Must match the URL you plan to secure exactly – is usually your fully-qualified domain name, e.g., devel.ssl247.ie or mail.devel.ssl247.ie). Remember the www. Is important – include it if you want to secure https://www.yoursite.com & exclude it if you want to secure https://yoursite.com
Organisation - The legal (officially registered) name of your organization/company include Inc., LLP., Pvt, Plc. Ltd. SARL., etc
Organisational unit - The name of your department within the organization (this is often "IT," "Web," or is just left blank).
City/locality - The city or town in which your organization is located.
State/province - The state in which your organization is located.
Country - Click here for the official list of ISO country codes for this field.
4. Clicking OK returns you to the main menu. From here, select Create Certificate Request.
5. You MUST select Paste into form on CA’s site.
6. Click Create Certificate Request to continue. You will be presented with a confirmation screen of the CSR field properties, and the text of the CSR.
7. Please ensure you copy and paste this (either into notepad or SSL247’s web form) before clicking OK on this window.