Create a Certificate Signing Request for F5 FirePass
To generate a CSR in F5 FirePass SSL VPN Appliance, please follow these steps:
1. Click "Server" in the Admin Console.
2. Press "Security".
3. Go to Certificates.
4. Click "Generate a New Certificate Request".
5. Fill in the Certificate Request Form
Common Name – Must match the URL you plan to secure exactly – is usually your fully-qualified domain name, e.g., devel.ssl247.ie or mail.devel.ssl247.ie). Remember the www. Is important – include it if you want to secure https://www.yoursite.com & exclude it if you want to secure https://yoursite.com
Organisation - The legal (officially registered) name of your organization/company include Inc., LLP., Pvt, Plc. Ltd. SARL., etc
Organisational unit - The name of your department within the organization (this is often "IT," "Web," or is just left blank).
City/locality - The city or town in which your organization is located.
State/province - The state in which your organization is located.
Country - Click here for the official list of ISO country codes for this field.
6. Press "Generate Request".
7. Downlad the CSR.
8. Open the CSR file and copy/paste the entire contents (including the BEGIN and END tags) into our order form.