Create a Certificate Signing Request for Novell Netware 6.0
In order to generate a CSR in Novell Netware 6.0, please follow these steps:
1. Launch ConsoleOne.
2. Right-click the container where your server resides.
3. Select New and Oject.
4. Select NDSPKI : Key Material. Click OK.
5. Select the server you are requesting a certificate for.
6. Make sure the Custom creation method radio button is selected and click Next.
7. Make sure the External certificate authority radio button is selected and click Next.
8. Select a key size of 2048 bits.
9. Make sure Allow private key to be exported is checked. Click Next.
10. Click the Edit button next to the Subject Name field.
11. Fill in the required details about your organisation:
Common Name – Must match the URL you plan to secure exactly – is usually your fully-qualified domain name (e.g. devel.ssl247.ie or mail.devel.ssl247.ie). Remember the www. Is important – include it if you want to secure https://www.yoursite.com & exclude it if you want to secure https://yoursite.com.
Organisation - The legal (officially registered) name of your organization/company include Inc., LLP., Pvt, Plc. Ltd. SARL., etc.
Organisational unit - The name of your department within the organization (this is often "IT," "Web," or is just left blank).
City/locality - The city or town in which your organization is located.
State/province - The state in which your organization is located.
Country - Click here for the official list of ISO country codes for this field.
12. Click OK and click Next.
13. Click Finish. Select the File in Base64 format radio button and specify a path and filename for your CSR.
14. Save and open the CSR file and copy/paste the entire contents (including the BEGIN and END tags) into our order form.