Create a Certificate Signing Request for SAP Web Application Server
In order to generate a CSR on SAP Web Application Server, please follow these steps. The CSR will enable you to complete your order and to get your SSL Certificate !
1. You must generate a CSR for each application server that uses a server specific PSE. If you use a system-wide SSL server PSE, then you only need to generate a single certificate request.
2. Go to the Trust Manager screen.
3. Expand the SSL server PSE node.
4. For each unique SSL server PSE:
- Select the application server (its certificate appears in the PSE maintenance section in the Own certificate field)
- In the PSE maintenance section, choose Create Certificate Signing Request.
- Copy/paste the entire contents (including the BEGIN and END tags) into our order form.