Create a Certificate Signing Request for webMethods Integration Server 4.6
In order to generate a CSR on webMethods Integration Server 4.6, please follow these steps. The CSR will enable you to complete your order and to get your SSL Certificate:
Private Key Creation
1. Select Start and choose Programs > webMethods > webMethods Certificate Toolkit 1.0.
2. Click Generate a Private Key and click Next.
3. Select 2048 bit key size.
4. Choose a name for your private key and click Next.
5. Click OK.
6. Make sure to remember where your private key is stored.
7. After creating the CSR, you will need to specify your private key DER file within the Certificate Settings under Security / Certificates in the IS Admin Interface.
1. You are directly taken to the CSR generation screen.
2. Fill in the required information about your company and do not use a revocation passphrase:
Common Name – Must match the URL you plan to secure exactly – is usually your fully-qualified domain name, e.g., devel.ssl247.ie or mail.devel.ssl247.ie). Remember the www. Is important – include it if you want to secure https://www.yoursite.com & exclude it if you want to secure https://yoursite.com
Organisation - The legal (officially registered) name of your organization/company include Inc., LLP., Pvt, Plc. Ltd. SARL., etc
Organisational unit - The name of your department within the organization (this is often "IT," "Web," or is just left blank).
City/locality - The city or town in which your organization is located.
State/province - The state in which your organization is located.
Country - Click here for the official list of ISO country codes for this field.
3. Open the CSR file and copy/paste the entire contents (including the BEGIN and END tags) into our order form.