Install your Digital ID and digitally sign your emails with Mozilla SeaMonkey
To install your Personal ID certificate and sign your emails with Mozilla SeaMonkey, please follow these instructions:
1. Run SeaMonkey.
2. In the Edit menu, click Mail & Newsgroups Account Settings...
3. Select Security.
4. In Digital Signing, click Select.
5. Select the certificate you want to use to sign your emails and click OK.
6. Select No in the following warning popup.
7. Check Digitally sign messages (by default).
8. Click OK.