Installation instructions of your SSL Certificate for Citrix Access Essentials
Please follow these instructions to install your SSL certificate on Citrix Access Essentials:
1. Once you received your SSL certificate by e-mail, please copy and paste it into a text file (with Notepad or Wordpad) and save the file with the .crt extension. (Include the tags -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- and -----END CERTIFICATE-----).
2. Open Access Essentials Quick Start Tool.
3. In the Setup tab, select External Access, Manage External Access and click Next.
4. Choose Enable external access and complete pending certificate request.
5. Browse to your SSL certificate (from step 1) and click Next. Click Finish.
6. Get your intermediate certificate. Copy and paste the contents into a .crt file by using a text editor software (such as Notepad or Wordpad). Double-click on this file.
7. Click Install Certificate.
8. Click Next. Choose Place all certificates in the following store. Click Browse.
9. Click Show physical stores and then expand the Intermediate Certification Authorities folder. Select the underlying Local Computer folder and click OK. Click Next and Finish.
10. Restart your server to complete the certificate installation.