Installation instructions of your SSL Certificate for DirectAdmin Web Control Panel
Please follow these instructions to install your SSL certificate on DirectAdmin Web Control Panel:
1. Once you received your SSL certificate by e-mail, please copy and paste it into a text file (with Notepad or Wordpad) and save the file with the .crt extension. (Include the tags -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- and -----END CERTIFICATE-----).
2. Logon to DirectAdmin Control Panel.
3. Click SSL Certificates in the Advanced Features section.
4. Select Paste a pre-generated certificate and key.
5. Open your Private key file and your Certificate file in Notepad and paste them both in the text both, starting by the Private Key followed by the certificate.
6. Click Save.
7. Return to the SSL Certificates panel and click Click here to paste a Root CA Certificate.
8. Get your intermediate certificate. Copy and paste the contents in the text box. Make sure you select Use a CA Cert.
9. Click Save.