Installation instructions of your SSL Certificate for Mirapoint Message Server
Please follow these instructions to install your SSL certificate on Mirapoint Message Server:
Install the intermediate Certificate
1. Get your intermediate certificate. Copy and paste the contents into a .crt file by using a text editor.
2. From the Admin screen on your web server, select Security >Certificates > Intermediate CA Certificate.
3. Select Browse and search for the intermediate certificate you have save on your server (from step 1) and click OK, then click Install.
Install your SSL Certificate
1. Once you received your SSL certificate by e-mail, please copy and paste it into a text file and save the file with the .crt extension. (Include the tags -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- and -----END CERTIFICATE-----).
2. From the Admin screen on your web server, select Security > Certificates.
3. Select Browse and search for your SSL certificate you have just saved.
4. When you locate your SSL certificate, click OK.
5. Finally select the Install button.
Selecting Connections for SSL
1. Go to the SSL screen in the Security menu.
2. Select Security, then SSL.
3. Select which connections you would like to use SSL for using the check boxes. When you have made your selections, click Apply.
Selecting Certificate Interface
1. From the Admin screen, select Security > Certificates > Interfaces.
2. Enter the interface you would like to use the SSL certificate on, this can be a fully-qualified domain name (FQDN) or an IP address.
3. Once you have entered the FQDN or IP address, click Set.