Installation instructions of your SSL Certificate for NETASQ Firewall
Please follow these instructions to install your SSL certificate on NETASQ Firewall:
1. Once you received your SSL certificate by e-mail, please copy and paste it into a text file and save the file with the .crt extension. (Include the tags -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- and -----END CERTIFICATE-----).
2. Open the Manager.
3. Go to Captive Portal > Web Portal.
4. Click Private Key Certificate and choose Add.
5. Specify a name, choose Private Key and click Next.
6. Click Certificate file name and browse to location where you save the certificate and select the file name.
7. Do the same procedure for the private key.
8. Click Finish.