Installation instructions of your SSL Certificate for Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007
Please follow these instructions to install your SSL certificate on Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007:
1. Once you received your SSL certificate by e-mail, please copy and paste it into a text file (with Notepad or Wordpad) and save the file with the .crt extension. (Include the tags -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- and -----END CERTIFICATE-----). Copy the file to your Office Communications Server where you generated the CSR.
2. Open Office Communications Server 2007 (located in Start > Programs > Administrative Tools).
3. Expand the snap-in until you find the Enterprise Edition Server.
4. Right-click on the Office Communications Server where the CSR was generated. Click Certificates.
5. Click Next. Chose Process the pending request and install the certificate.
6. Browse to your SSL certificate (from step 1) and click Next.