Installation instructions of your SSL Certificate for NetScreen ScreenOS 4.0 & 5.0
Please follow these instructions to install your SSL certificate on NetScreen ScreenOS 4.0 & 5.0:
1. Once you received your SSL certificate by e-mail, please copy and paste it into a text file (with Notepad or Wordpad) and save the file with the .crt extension. (Include the tags -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- and -----END CERTIFICATE-----).
2. In the WebUI Options menu, select Objects and Certificates.
3. Select the circle to load a "Cert". Next to Show, select Local. Browse for the SSL certificate (step 1). Hit Load.
4. Get your intermediate certificate. Copy and paste the contents to a .crt file by using a text editor software (such as Notepad ou Wordpad).
5. Select the circle to load a "Cert". Next to Show, select CA. Browse for the intermediate certificate (step 3). Hit Load.
6. Verify that your SSL certificate is loaded as a "Local" certificate.